Can you believe Halloween stuff is out all ready!

It just seems to me that every year they display to early.... Halloween and Christmas stuff is out in my area.... Anyone else????

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes.................and I can't wait....Halloween is my favorite holiday.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• well they can only put so many notebooks on the shelves... and empty shelves don't look so good. Plus it's all in their back rooms with more coming in every week... they gotta put it some where!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes its september they always put it out this early!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yep, I was just at Walgreens the other day with my mom and I got all hyper because I love Halloween and its the day I'm getting married so it just makes it seem that much closer for me =]

I can't wait to find a cute little costume for my son, I just don't know what I want to dress him up as yet though.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Halloween stuff started appearing in my local stores in mid-August. The local Hallmark store ALREADY has their Christmas display up.

I know the economy is bad so they have to push for holiday sales to make up, but SHEESH!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2009