How can I skip or delay my period?

My period came 4 days early this month. It usually comes between the 2nd or 4th of the month. August it has come on the 30th! I have a romantic vacation planned at the end of September and I would hate to have "Aunt Flo" join us on our trip! Any way to skip it this month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• If you are on the pill or patch or nuvaring then you can delay or skip it for a month or two, but there is not any other way that I am aware of to do it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i don't think there is a way to skip your period... if there is i would looove to know lol. But if you are on the pil, you can skip the placebo pills, and start taking the following months and your period shouldn't start.. and even that isn't guaranteed. Good luck i hope aunt flo will be late or extra early that month :)
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Like ashjack said if your on the pill you can skip the placebo pills and start taking the following month, I did this once and it worked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes you can throw out the period pills and start taking your new pack instead
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Birth control pills are the only way to control it, I'm afraid. But if you were late this month you might be late next month too.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009