feeling a little down...

this will be our 3rd month of trying. the first was just a "well if it happens it happens" month. the 2nd was really trying. and now we are on a new month of trying. i'm feeling really down about it. our 1st baby, who is 1 now, wasn't planned. and now that we're trying, it's a whole new ballgame for us. i guess i was just expecting it to happen. and now that it hasn't, it's got me really down. i've already talked to dh about it. but, he's a guy and doesn't really get the emotional side of it.
i don't have a ?, i just really needed to get this out.
thanks for listening.
and for the ladies that have been trying for a long time, i hope it happens soon.

mommytobobby

Asked by mommytobobby at 11:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am in the same predicament. We weren't trying for baby #1 either and now we are trying again and I thought for sure I was pregnant (AF was 2 weeks late), but it came and now we have to try all over again. Ugh. I feel you honey. GL to you. *Sending baby dust*
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Stop trying! It's more fun that way! Getting worked up will not help you conceive!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Don't get discouraged yet!! Sometimes it takes time. My husband and I are perfectly healthy /normal and It took us 6 months for our 1st and almost a year for our second. Our third though was another story. We thought about her and she was here. LOL!! Just try and relax and just have fun trying. It will happen when it's the right time for you!!! Good luck!
    kristyn165

Answer by kristyn165 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• thank you ladies!!! we try not to try, but it just gets frustrating every month when it didn't happen. here's to hoping that it happens this month. and lots of baby dust to all the ladies that are trying.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Most people don't get pregnant the first month trying. A large percentage assuming you are in your 20's get pregnant in the first year. Don't get stressed by being depressed. Turn your attitude around and have fun. Enjoy the wonderful baby you have. Enjoy the wonderful husband you have. Look to the future, relax, have fun, enjoy life and your sexual relationship with your hubby. I bet you get pregnant within a year!!!! So it's been 3 months, you have 9 more months to go! think of all the fun you and hubby can have! Most people in their 20's get pregnant the first year. Good luck, have fun! Congrats in advance!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I know how you feel i was trying ever since my pregnancy loss for baby #2 and it is now 7 months of trying but i have found out the reason how come i havent gotten pregnant cause i have a thyroid problem hopefully soon it will be gone so i can go back to trying ... Anyways good luck to you ! ;-)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• YOU SHOULD JUSTKEEP TRYIN AND DONT THINK ABOUT IT...IT WILL COME TO U WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 3:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well with my daughter it took us a year to have her and now she's 2 almost 3 and I just had my baby boy a surprise. Just don't let it get to you because when it's time it's time. :-) You know u r fertile so don't worry. Be happy and don't give up!
    GuatMama87

Answer by GuatMama87 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2009