sex?

My six weeks r up on thursday but I feel like a virgin all over again...im scared to have sex with my husband thinking it will hurt. Anyone else felt this way at first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't wait for my 6 weeks, i stopped bleeding and felt better within 4 and yes, it does hurt, I though i would be in horrible pain, but just a little bit of pain, then it was all good after that. good luck.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I feel that way every time after having a baby. Just take it slow.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was terrified!! but it didnt hurt me at all! As long as you take your time and go slow you'll be fine!! Just explain to your SO that if you feel any discomfort then you want to stop. this way you wont feel pressured, and it will help you to relax
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yea i felt the same way.. and to be honest it did hurt a little bit. My doctor told me to use lots of lube lol.. she said that if you are BFing your body doesn't lubricate as well. Just take your time and have lots of fun. I'm sure your hubby is also a little nervous about having sex as well. It will be worth it :) Have fun!!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• after my first child it hurt like hell, when it was time after number two it just happened to be valentines day when i got the all clear from the doc and i was scared but it didnt hurt at all. Same thing after number 3 it didnt hurt at all. if you are realy concerened i would suggest making sure you use lube it will help try to find one that mimicks a females natural wetness it will work better and wont feel as yucky.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it still hurts and i didnt wait til my 6 weeks and my daughters 3 months now but thats probably because we dont do it as often as we like do to the newborn...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes,and it took a little over a year for it not to hurt anymore.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2009