BE HONEST!! When you have used someone else's restroom, did you look in the cabinets??

OK, I admit I did it once BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I was looking for toilet paper cuz there wasn't enough on the roll! lol

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 11:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We caught a friend doing that one time. I was really offended. When ever we have company my husband takes some marbles and puts them in the medicine cabinet. When it is opened they roll out because you have to pull kind of hard to open it. The marbles hit the marble countertop and you can't NOT hear it anywhere in the house. Talk about embarrassing people right back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• no, i think about it but then i always think to myself, what if Im too loud and they catch me...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was looking for weed....hmmmm...oh found it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have 2 looked for toilet paper, however whenever i started to date a guy i wanted to make sure that he didn't have another g/f or something he was hiding like that so i would use the restroom when he was in a room where he couldn't hear me i would ask to use the restroom and check, there were quite a few that didn't pass the test. I mean honestly, why was there a pink toothbrush in the drawyer? Why was there a box of ultra tampons (there's no way your nose is that big!) So yes, GUILTY is the verdict.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Only looking for toilet paper.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes of course! and the medicine cabinet too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• only when ive been in desprate need of a pad and was to scared to ask. im shamefull of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yeah..I wanna know if there are better moisturizers or hair products than the ones I use...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Ayuh, I'm a snoop, but not in every bathroom I visit. I tend to peak behind the shower curtain to see how clean their tub/shower is before I sit on their toilet seat....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Only when there was something I desperately needed - like toilet paper - or it was someone I knew well and knew they would not mind me looking for something I needed, but not desperately so - like Tylenol or a tampon.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009