if you had a child with someoneand he left u what would u do andu love him so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is up with these questions? There are so poorly written and this same anon posted some doozies in Pregnancy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• How about get over it & move on. Things happen; not always good things. My bf left me pregnant. I had to get over it & raise my child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• forget him he's not worth it ...focus all my love & attention on my child
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• This very thing happened to my daughter. Her bf told her to either get an abortion or move out because he didn't want a baby. She moved out and moved to another state with friends, but she still loved her bf very much and hoped for a reconciliation. During her pregnancy she sent him photos of the ultrasound, her growing belly, and messages over his cell phone and in email. He finally told her to leave him alone. When she came home and told us she was still in love we gently pointed out to her what real love is and he did not love her. When the baby was born and she sent him a picture he and his mother told her he wasn't the father. She finally snapped out of it and realized that she loved the 'idea' of being in love with him but knew he didn't love her or his baby in return. She now has no communication with him, has moved on with her life, and has filed for child support.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I guess I just wanted to say, in a roundabout way, that there comes a point in a woman's life when she realizes the truth of her relationship with the man who got her pregnant and if she has enough strength she just goes on and makes a life for herself and her child without him.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009