Why do women get baby crazy? Is it part of our hardwiring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we actually have a hormone that helps us forget about the pain of child birth. its amazing but at the same time kinda annoying. im fighting the urge for another one right now and im starting to lose haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Dunno...I don't really have that issue. Er, I'm also missing that aforementioned forgetfulness hormone. Honestly, I had my son because I have to watch other people to figure out what to do on most things (that's my autistic wiring), and it's what I was expected to do. I had my daughter, because I always swore that no kid of mine would be an only child. If I had known more about my autism, and my motivations -- not to mention the possibility of passing my faulty wiring onto them -- I would have seriously reconsidered taking the risk. Fortunately, they are both neurotypical.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009