What stereotypes about women do you absolutely hate?

1. That we want to sit around and eat chocolate all day.
2. That we really don't want to work and feel like a man should take care of us.
3. That we get bitchy when we're on our period (I don't!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1) That if women don't like porn they are prudes 2) That all women know how to do is spend money and have babies 3) Women are empowered by exploiting themselves 4) Women aren't as smart or strong as men

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Right now I have a coworker (male) that talks down to me like I am below him. Does the stereotype of lack of brain and brawn fit this description? Or is he just the stereotypical male asshole?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I hate that people think that housewives are dumb! I CHOSE "Mommy" as my career and my husband respects that decision and is thankful that I am able to raise our children. But some people seem to think I got "stuck" doing this or that I should be looking for a "job" I am finishing up my degree at school and get this a lot, like "Oh poor you, you have to stay home and take care of kids." Whereas I am grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to take care of my children full-time and I thank my husbad for going to work so I can stay home just about everyday.
    tennisgal

Answer by tennisgal at 12:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That women are not as smart or capable as men. I think we have already proved that one wrong though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That woemn over 50 can't be sexy.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• man sleeping with a lot of women= player
    woman sleeping with a lot of men=whore
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'd agree with you on #3 if it wasn't true for me. he he he, I turn into a super-bitch, even though I know it's just hormones. I try to control it with chocolate and potato chips. Mmmmm
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009