Dry skin

I have a spot in the middle of my forehead that is red and dry. It is driving me nuts. I put some lotion on it and it does not help. Any ideas to help?

ldsdragonmom

Asked by ldsdragonmom at 11:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• gold bond is great, if that doesnt work try plain vitamin e oil
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thanks!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I break open vitamin E capsules...for dry skin, chapped lips...cuts...uhh.. you name it, I'm puttin vitamin E on it...smell & taste the capsules you buy...many are rancid...it's shocking but there is bad vitamin E being sold everywhere...you know how rancid oils smell?...vitamin E has the same smell when it's bad and tastes even nastier...the good stuff doesn't have a taste at all...if anything it's' a bit sweet...good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You might have eczema. I recommend using a hydrocortisone 1% cream on it for a few days and see if it doens't clear up.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009