Anyone else watch Weeds?

OMG my husband and I just started watching the show and we have gone through the first season and almost done with the second season in the last 24 hours I think. It's a great show. Anyone else think so?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• My husband and I are watching it too. We are in the middle of the 4th season, we both love it.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I only saw one season unitl we ditched out premium cable. Loved it! Hmmm...I have a birthday coming up...maybe I can get the hook!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• holy shit, i just saw the season finale of the last season, HOLY SHIT!! im sorry it was hilarious
    VBKL

Answer by VBKL at 5:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband and I love it.We don't watch it with the kids but the teenagers are a little confused that we watch it hmmm one day they may figure out we were not born adults ,graduated from college,with jobs.Sometimes I think they think we were.lol
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 1:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009