For SAHM's moms.... and or other moms.... Does your husband do the dishes?

My husband works very hard and he will still do the dishes every single night. I will tell him I will be glad to do them , but he will continue with doing them. LOL... Anyone else????

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• He loads the dishwasher...does that count?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• SO is military. He thinks women have no clue how to clean so Mr Clean Freak does dishes, washes clothes, scrubs toilets and tubs....gotta love a man who wants it done right so he does it himself!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my husband cooks cleans and does dishes and even helps with the baby and animals even when i have done half the stuff already
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We both work full time and yes, my DH does wash dishes- and likes it!!! When I asked him why, he says it's to blow off steam and "think" about things. So, I know when he's in need of thought therapy, when he's doing the dishes!(LOL).
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I work full time at two jobs and he's home all day so he damn well better....no really I don't even have to ask.lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband believes my job as a SAHM is harder than his. Ha! He works really hard for us - many hours a week, but at a desk. He know what it is like to try to do something with a toddler at your feet. He would rather I spend the extra time with her. He splits the household chores with me 50/50. I never have to ask (expect about the trash). Suck it up and enjoy it! :)
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 12:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i know that he would do them and does not mind but I have OCD and I just do not trust anyone else to wash mine or my sons dishes to my standards. I refuse to use dishwashers just for this reason!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Truthteller...I'm kinda the same way about my dishes so I do most of the washing...plus I can wash about 3 loads of dishes by hand to his one..lol.
    prcd_n_tatd

Answer by prcd_n_tatd at 12:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My husband now works 2 jobs, and he still helps with the dishes (he's getting alot better at it) and he does the laundry. He helps with the kids, too. He's nice! I have a part time job. I do everything else.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• we both do everything
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009