I know this isn't very fun but for those of you that pray can you............

say a little prayer for me.I had to have biopsy done on my cervix today and the Dr. says my cervix looks so bad that he wants to do a biopsy on my uterus. He was going to do it right then when he had me there but I was in such shock at his reaction to what he saw and in so much pain that he said I had been through enough for today. He didn't say this to me but I over heard him talking to another Dr. saying "I have never seen a cervix in such bad condition"! I'm scared ladies. What if I have cancer ad it is so advanced........ I was all alone through all this with no cell phone and because I have no insurance it took them hours to see me. All the while I knew my son was waiting for me at home. I really thought I just had like an infection or was going through menopause. What am I going to do?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh Gigi, I am praying for you! I am sure it is scary to think about, but please try not to worry. We love you!
    I will include a pic to help you laugh...this is you..he he he
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, I will pray for you, also I don't know what state you live in but you can probably apply for emergency medical assistance
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 12:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I can send one up for ya, but I wish I had a couple million right now, then I'd feel I could help you better! HEAD UP Sista!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Omg I'm so sorry! Keep us updated!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• AWWW! ladies...... Nath, I am laghing/crying at the same time. I hate that feeling it makes my head hurt lol. Really though. What will happen to Alex?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Some mommies on CM are so sweet!

I am so sorry. I wish you luck and I will pray for you :) Keep your head up and think positive thoughts.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• just stay positive.. put your fear into God's hands and put your body into God's hands and he WILL turn things around for you
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a story, my mom found out she had cervical cancer when she was pregnant with me then she had me and got a hysterectomy, she's still alive and kicking! I have faith! You will be okay!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Lets find out what is wrong before you start planning your funeral ok. :p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thanks Pookipoo.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2009