teen moms

so, seriously what's the deal with you? all i see around here is "i'm a proud teen mom", "i'm a great teen mom" blah blah blah. what's to be proud of? is your mama proud to have raised a child that had sex and produced a kid at 15? seriously, ya'll aren't that special. you had sex, popped out a kid you can't support, and your proud of it? good for you. bravo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people of any age produce a child they cant take care of..it doesnt just apply to teen mothers.and seriously...are this bored and have nothing better to do than rant about teen mothers on the internet? come on now..go to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LOL... although I think what you said is a bit harsh, I wasn't PROUD that I had a baby at 20, my parents actually made me feel ashamed because they were mean. Doesn't mean I'm not a proud mother, I love my son and I am very very lucky to be with a man who loves me the most out of everything in the world.

In short, I don't feel being a teen mother is an 'accomplishment' because a lot of women have babies, what is an accomplishment is raising your children to grow up right.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Wow, how wildly inappropriate. Maybe these women are proud that unlike SO MANY of their peers, they did not have an abortion and chose to take responsibility for their actions and raise their children. That takes guts. And those teen parents that give up partying and socializing to properly care for a child, should be proud. Get off your high horse, and try to show some compassion.

I don't agree with the teens who think they know everything because they don't, but it's not fair to "hate on" all the teen moms for no reason.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I AM PROUD OF IT BIOTCH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Why are you such a negative person? and why do you care ?if she wants to be proud let her be proud.. it doesn't affect you any.. i am not a teen mom i had my first at 24, but who cares if i did have my first at 15.. atleast i am able to be a mom.. some women want so badly to be moms and can't but maybe they could have if they had tried earlier in life.. you never know what God has in store for people... maybe God gave her that baby at 15 cause he knew she wouldn't have the opportunity to later on.. anyways i just try not to judge.. i say good for her..
    Anonymous

• T-R-O-L-L
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It's like a trend these days. Sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Shit happens. Maybe someday this will happen to your daughter and you will sit there and ask yourself why.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I do agree its somewhat of a trend, I think young women are romanticizing the idea of a baby, they don't understand that its hard work to raise a child
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm gonna agree with the anon said that they hope this happens to your daughter one day.

Then again you'd probably be the bitch that would force her to get an abortion...
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009