what kind if teacher do you want your child to have?

What do you think makes a teacher an effective one? What would you like to see from your child's teacher? Do you have any fond memories, or horrible memories of a teacher you had in the past? How about a teacher your child has/had?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am lucky so far. My son has been blessed with the most wonderful teachers that love their kids just as much as their own parents do. They constantly communicate with parents and I have never heard him complain about his teacher. I had great teachers also. until I got to high school. Something about high school teachers, IDK what it is. My favorite was Mrs.Gonderman 2nd grade. I loved that lady!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My son had a really good teacher last year, but I think the best teacher for him is me! I just don't have the money or the proper certifications to homeschool him. I had alot of good teachers. Ms. Slongo-4th grade, she still remembers me, Mrs. Stapleton-9th grade, Mr. Salata- 11th&12th, and Mr Humphrey (RIP), 9th grade. I hated my 2nd grade teacher, she was a bitch. I hated the principal at my son's 1st grade school, perhaps a relative?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Teachers like i had. I loved school and still do. I will be in school until there are no more classes to take. My teachers were fun and energetic. They combined field trips with activities and real like scenarios to help us learn. I hope my son has teachers with the passion for learning that i did. I think that makes all the difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2009