What kind of carseat does your child use and how do you feel about it?

I just got a Graco Nautilus today, and I love it! How about you?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 12:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Graco infant seat and a Graco convertible seat. I like them both just fine...they're comfy and easy to use/adjust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• the 4 year old has a britax frontier for both vehicles, and the 13 month old has a britax boulevard in my car and an alpha-omega elite in DH's truck. i love the britax seats, they are pricey but i feel they are worth every penny. the alpha omega expires in october 2010 and i won't be buying another, we'll just switch the seat between vehicles like we do DD's seat.. i've heard that it has bad safety ratings, my daughter outgrew it in height over a year ago, but is still well within the weight limit. the harness height doesn't work for our family.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My son has the Graco Nautilus. My daughter has a Alpha Omega Elite just because she wanted a pink carseat and that was the most comfortable I could find. If at the time that I bought my sons Graco Nautilus if I saw the pink one I would of bought it..but I love both carseats but prefer the Nautilus
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 1:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My 4 yr old has a graco booster seat with a high back. I wished I would have bought a booster with a 5 point harness but there's no turning back now he will be 5 next month and I'm not going to get a new 5 point harness carseat for a 5 yr old.....I would think differently if we had traffic but most of our roads are quiet country roads.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We have the Britax Boulevard. I love it and so does he. It looks so comfortable I want to sit in it lol. I did a lot of research before buying it and checked lots of reviews. I had a hard time finding a bad one
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My 4 y/o is in the Natulis, and I LOVE it.

My 13 month old is in a Graco Comfort Sport, but we're currently saving to get her a Sunshine Kids RadianXT. I can't wait to get it!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• both of my kids use recarro high back booster seats
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a Graco Nautilus for my almost 4 year old and I love it. I have a Britax Boulevard for my 2 year old and I love it too. My infant is in a Graco snugride. It's fine. It's an infant carrier. They're all about the same. I didn't get the higher weight limit one because I'll have to get a convertible anyway. I'm not looking to try and extend the time in the infant seat.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 4:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I bought an Eddie Bauer on sale for my car for my granddaughter to ride in. I'll have to buy her a booster seat when she gets to that age/weight but this car seat is nice and comfy. I especially love how the leg straps don't cut into her skin like her infant Graco seat did.
    My daughter got one for free from the state of VA for participating in a carseat safety program and even though it doesn't have any 'name' on it, it is very comfoy without any bells or whistles, and is great for my daughter to use in other people's vehicles (she doesn't have her own). She'll have to buy a booster seat, too, when the time comes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009