Eyes..

My left eye has been itching all day..
I finally got home and put some water on it and it feels like it is swelling shut.
Does anyone have any idea what this is, or how I can treat it?

My right eye looks normal size and my left eye just looks mini. HELP PLEASE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you wear contacts? That happens to me sometimes and I wear contacts. I just figured it was my contacts messing with me. Or maybe something scratched your eye.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• No, I don't wear contacts
    Anonymous

• EEEK! I hope you didn't have an "EYEGASM" as I call it. I once rubbed my eye so much and it felt soooo goooood, but I scratched my lens in the process and it swelled then got al icky and I had to go to the doctor.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LOl@ eyegasm.... go to the doctor, and whatever you do don't itch the bad eye, and touch the other one. Always wash your hands after touching your eye, stay away from your kids, and use eye drops. It may not be pink eye but be safe until you get to the doc. I have an itchy patch of redness on my upper eyelid, it's from this kind of eyeshadow I use, maybe I need to change the applicator I don't know. Good Luck!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Do you have a sty? A hot washcloth would help that. It sounds like when I had a sty once. YUCky
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I use a homeopathic eyewash..eye drops, called Optique 1...by Boiron.....sometimes you just get dirt or bacteria or whatever in there...sometimes just rinsing over and over with water helps. I'm always pettin my cat first thing in the morning then rubbin my eyes tryin to wake up, next thing I know I have red swollen eyes...I'll never learn..the Optique cures it right away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Leave it up to Gigi. Ha! Ha!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009