How many of you peed in a sink at the bar when the rest room is full?

i have to many times to count.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you know what... i've only been drunk at a bar once and i didnt do it that one time, but im sure if i drank more places than at home i probably would have!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ewww! NEVER have I pee'd in the sink, or known anyone to pee in the sink, outside of movies. Thats just nasty. Wait in line, or go outside and find a bush. Seriously gross
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Never actually. Didn't the other people have a problem with this?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If I were to sit on a sink it would fall out of the wall. It's not like those sinks have vanities under them.lol. I did pee in the mens restroom at the L.A. Coliseum after a Bruce Springsteen concert. The men thought it was pretty funny. They never put enough stalls in the womens restroom.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Guilty...in a bar...totally shitfaced... gf was usin the toilet...I couldn't wait my turn...geez, I'd never do that when I was sober..how disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Gross. The only place I've ever peed besides a toilet would be the grass... and that's only in emergencies.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• never peed in the sink anywhere but my own house..and that was when I was pregnant and the bathroom was full and I HAD to go there..or in my panties..haha I picked the better of the two evils
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:45 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Never, but once in a parking garage...lifted up my skirt and peed into the road while sitting on a curb while I waited for my husband to pull up the car...I made sure no one was around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sheesh people..........that's just so nasty! A SINK? I don't care WHERE ya are.....go outside, find some grass or bushes and SQUAT so it won't run down your leg if worried!!!LOL

WHY not take your panties off, and stand there OR squat down on the floor and pee in the corner or something.....not a flipping sink where normal people wash their hands!

Sure hope you had the decency to CLEAN the sink after or go ask the bartender if they could clean it......say some one puked in it and you washed it down....something.........so gross.

That gives a new meaning to the old song.....meeting in the ladies room........

HOW in the heck did the OP get up there TO PEE in the sink?

Remind me not to go to the bar bathroom behind HER....put a sign on her saying" Likes to pee in sinks...wash behind me at your own risk!"

Seriously...if you had to pee that BAD, the floor would have been a better choice, panties off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2009