My daughter 7 got in trouble at school today because her girl'friend' told her to lift up her shirt and told a boy to pull down his pants and if my daughter didn't do it,her mean friend would give her a 'indian burn' by twisting her wrist really fast,this girl likes doing this because she likes pirates and says pirates do this.

So now all three of them have to miss recess tomorrow,don't you think just the mean girl should have to?My daughter told me she made up the game and threatened her if she didn't do it.Should I call the principal tommorow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do agree all of them did a 'bad' thing... BUT i wouldnt let my daughter hang out with that girl anymore!!!!!!!!!!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That's really weird. I'd call the principal, that doesn't seem like typical seven year old behavior.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• no...your daughter knew it was wrong and did it anyway. She should have told a teacher and she didnt so I think all of them should be in trouble
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i think they should all get in trouble..because now she knows next time to tell the teacher so she gets recess AND no indian burns
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• What is this little girl hanging out with your daughter? I would be calling a meeting with this little girls parents and the principal and get to the bottom of this bullying. That doesn't sound normal to me that a 7 yrs old little girl wants to show her body parts to little boys. There's something else going on besides bullying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I also think the other girl should get in more trouble then the one recess though
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Should I call the principal and complain about my daughters mean friend we know she's a trouble maker but I think the principal should know that she is threatening other children with acts like that,that her parents should know about it and talk to her about not doing it.We are kinda close to this mean girl,she's nice and at times my daughter and her get along but she is a inconsistant friend, so if we complained about her,it would ruin her friendship with us?This girl is very imanginative,she's really smart and her mom leaves her alone in a park of 1,000 people and doesn't watch her,she's pretty independent at this age and manipulative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• All of the kids are in 2nd grade and they are 71/2.My daughter has a stuttering problem which makes it hard for her to socialize at times with other girls,she feels the most comfortable and gets along the best with this mean girl.For the last few birthdays,this mean girl has shown up for my daughters birthdays when no one else did.It breaks my heart that my daughter doesn't have any other friends but she's kinda of a loner with girls,she likes talking to boys better.I'm trying to get her into exercise classes to build up her confidence and make new friends but we've been out of money.We have checked out free activities and she's mafde friends but not like she likes to hangout with the mean girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• IS EVERYONE CRAZY or is it just me? How did these kids get so far in this? Children are supposed to be under adult supervision at all times, and I would get an attorney. I would not let my child go back, file papers for homeschooling. She was bullied, inappropriate behavior, and lack of supervision. The school is trying to turn this around with, THEY MISS A RECESS! The school is tryingt to make you feel grateful that they didn't get in bigger trouble. Also if the school didn't report this to CPS as inappropriate behavior they are in big trouble. The school can't or their butt is in a sling with lack of supervision. Get an attorney now, You are being hoodwinked.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 3:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I work at an elementary school and although it wasn't the exact same situation, I witnessed a 3rd grader lift her shirt and no one told her to. I took her to the office because other students saw this and were pretty bothered by it. She was suspended for one day. (indecent exposure). Be thankful she only lost recess for listening to what mean girls tell her to do. Nip it in the bud and tell your DD to stay away from her and anytime this girl threatens her, she HAS to tell the teacher or someone like me, a campus aide. I know you may think I don't understand your dilemma but I do. My son also stutters and because of that he steers clear of the mean kids.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2009