How many kids do you want?

Just curious how many kids everyone wants?
I want 5 but DH says no way...we have 1 now and prego with number 2, one more for sure after that but I might be able to talk in to number 4 down the road lol.

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would like three, probably because my hubby and I are both from families with three kids.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i would like 1 or 2 more ( we have 2), he would like a bunch more.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have one of our own and two step-children and I am done i just got my tubes tied.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We have 1 and are considering having 1 more. That is enough for us.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• What I have. One.

I used to want two. But Life got in the way and I've been perfectly content with what I have for years now.

It's not having what you WANT, it's wanting what you've GOT.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a son...he has a daughter and we have 2 boys together.. Our youngest is 8 weeks we just decided today that we want to try for a girl that would be 5 total!! I love the idea of having a big family of our own.. Hoping that in 2 to 3 years we will b ready to try for our 5 child.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have one, but would like to have a total of 4, but i still got time to work on that. Right now i'm enjoying my sons early years
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i have one...i used to say i wanted 5...and i guess technically i still do..but, considering im 26, and single..i cant see myself having 4 more..but i do hope to at least have 1 or 2 more. heres hopin!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well, I would tell you that don't sweat on the number just for now. You will know when the time is here. I myself really wanted to have 4 (2 boys and 2 girls)but DH just stop with 3 (2 girls and one boy). I am still secretly hoping to have one more even though DH is fixed, so maybe God will grant my wish.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 3:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i have one i want another(total 2) my dh wants 2 more(total 3) but its my body and ill be doing most of the care so were sticking to 2

Tessie08

Answer by Tessie08 at 4:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2009