Birthday present!

So my hubby's birthday is coming up and he's deploying (on a sub) soon afterward. He bought me a Nintendo DS for my birthday back in January and he seems to like it.

I've been trying to decide whether I should buy him one and a game for his birthday to take on the boat, or if I should just send him with my DS and like three new games, plus some DVDs. We're in the middle of buying a house, so I don't know if I really want to spend the money on the DS, but he wouldn't care if I did, and we do have the money. I think it'd be kind of weird to send him out to sea with the birthday present that he got me though. I don't want to seem like I don't like my gift. I would play it if it was here, but we have a Wii I can play if I'd like, and he obviously won't have that on the boat.

So what do you think? Should I get him a new DS, or should I just get him games and send him with mine? Thanks!

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 3:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you can afford it then buy him is own and if you want to save some money buy him some used games. They are just as good and come with a warranty at Gamestop and Gamecrazy.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'd say by him his own, it would help him pass the time when he has nothing to do.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yea his own you can even give him a camo one(if they have them) and thank him for serving
    Tessie08

Answer by Tessie08 at 4:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009