does anyone here watch Tool Academy?on vh1

that shw is really funny and a new season is on and .. im sooo happy bc i detress every time i see that show.lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just started watching it it's hilarious, I so think the big guy john or whatever his name is has it in him to win, He seems like a big teddy bear until he hits the cocky phase, and he is hottt lol sorry i had to put that out there. Oh yeah and for the first tool to get eliminated wtf? why the hell did she get into the limo with him? why would you want to be with him after all a boy does his hair not his g/f ick! I loved Megan wants a millionaire but it got cancled because of ryan's dumb a***. She was cocky and a beotch but it was still entertaining. Tool makes me feel soo good about my hubby, and that i no longer have to deal with the stupid stuff.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 2, 2009