Dream Analysis, anybody?

I had the weirdest dream:
First off, I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I can't help but feel like I'm going to deliver early, it's just this real strong gut feeling, kinda hard to explain.

I was taking a nap earlier today before I had to get ready to be at work (at 11pm) and in my dream, I woke up from my nap to find that I was having a strange pain in my lower abdomen and my belly was a lot flatter than when I had gone to sleep. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, where I found my mom holding a baby, that looked similar to my daughter when she was born (but I knew it wasn't her, because she and my brother were in the livingroom playing and wrestling around -like they always do). I thought nothing of it and started talking with my mom until I had a real sharp pain and she told me to sit down and I should be getting some rest after having that c-section. That's when I realized the baby she was holding was mine.

WCurrie05

Asked by WCurrie05 at 4:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess part of what creeps me out about this dream is the fact that I dreamt that I went through the whole delivery and had no memory of any of it.

Anybody that's into dream analysis, please tell me your take on it or any symbolism's you might be able to point out. It's just been kinda bothering me the past few hours and the dream is still fresh in my head as if I just worke up from it (which I also find strange b/c I usually forget them once I've been up a couple hours).
    WCurrie05

Answer by WCurrie05 at 4:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• dont know what it means but good luck w/ everything
    Tessie08

Answer by Tessie08 at 4:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• not sure if you need it analyzed, it sounds almost like premonition to me.
    good luck on your future delivery
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I had weird dreams when I was pregnant too, I still remember some of them and that was 19 years ago. I wouldn't think it means anything, just the musings of a pregnant woman. Good Luck God Bless
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I do dream analysis so here ya go....
    First of I think this dream is about your possible fear of a c-section.....are you at a higher risk for having one? Sometimes dreams are just what they are and not too symbolic....however here is the run down for the symbolism in the dream

talking with your mother - To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life.

Birth - If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

c-section - To dream that you are having an operation, suggests that you need to get something out of your system or cut it out of your life. Perhaps you need to let go of something or change your habits
    (continued below)
    Lillette

Answer by Lillette at 8:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• needing to heal - To dream of healing, represents your need for emotional and/or physical healing. You need to find the power to rectify and care for the matters in your life

I would say that you may have some unresolved issues about this pregnancy and possibly you are unable to talk to anyone about it
    Lillette

Answer by Lillette at 8:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009