what are 10 things your grateful for.. and five ur pissed or neg abt!?

so.the negative first
1. IM pissed that my chronic pain my shoulder has been acting upand making me a snappy bitch.. i do feel bad! 2 im Frustrated that my dh still wants to affectiaontely pinch me in my sore damn shoulder..go awy.. .3.. we only have one car and Yes it sucks..4. my step mil is really fake but whatever.. 5.. i wish groceries werent so damn pricey..NOW im very grateful for.. 1. for the ability to walk and run.. 2. the running car we have.3.. my sons health..4.. im soo very grateful for a stocked fridge..5. im also grateful for my husband.. i love him alot..6.another thing im grateful for is My mother she comeS to babysit and lets me borrow her car luv u mom..7.im grateful for being alive..8 i also beyond grateful for hot and cold water..8..im grateful for my husband grandparent health..9. gettin to the end.. im grateful for.9.my washing machine.. 10.. and my dish washer.. NOW UR TURN.. 5 neg.. 10// postivE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1 .I don't have a mother to help out 2.I do everything myself. 3. mmmm don't know for sure 4. I'm tired of dealing about being a woman and health issues.5.the main thing is my mother not helping.really pisses me off.
    1.I love my husband 2. I love my kids dearly.3. my husband helps out when he can.4 .my kids I can take anywhere they are wonderful. 5. I"m greatful to be alive.
    pattybear156

Answer by pattybear156 at 6:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 1. my son is overweight 2. my dog is getting old 3. my hubby is sick a lot. 4. There is a high risk registered sex offender living in my neighborhood 5. Obama (nuff said) Ok, now for the good stuff. 1. Jesus Christ is Lord 2. my home 3. my husband 4. my kids 5. my dogs 6. my very good friends 6. a stocked pantry/fridge 7. my dream car that I finally got after 15 years. 8. my church 9. the ability to get out of bed on my own 10. I can pay my bills on time and sometimes earlier.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 1. i dont have my own home 2 my family pushes me away 3 my kids father isnt good enough for them 4 i dont drive 5 i dont have a job. 1 my kids 2 my kids being in good health 3 My friend.... ok so i only have 3 to be greatful for. i have lived w/o washers and dryers and everything else i dont own anything i dont have anyone around me but my kids and one friend. may sound horrible and i may sound like im ungreatful but when ur stuck down all the time and theres no one to care u give up and dont care about anything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 1. my mom..i don't even want to go there.2 bills bills and more bills,3 the constant downpour of rain, being everyones maid,

1, My darling fiance 2, my 3 beautiful children,3, we are all healthy, & the sun ..i know it exists just haven't seen it for awhile ;-]
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• oh yes op the washing machine is definatley 1 to be grateful for can't imagine life without it
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Things I'm PO'd about:
    1. My sons 7th b-day party if friday and no one has rsvp'd yet.
    2.I have to be at school at 8:30 for a meeting, I don't want to go.
    3. Hubby has to work away from home a month at a time.
    4. My alarm clock, I hate that thing!
    5. That I'm not sleeping right now!
    Things I'm grateful for:
    1. My health
    2. My family
    3. My awesome Hubby
    4. Healthy children,Hubby
    5. My Hubby's job
    6. Our Home
    7. Our cars
    8. Our friends
    9. Our life
    10. COFFEE
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Pissed off about

1. that I have to be pregnant for 3 more weeks
    2. My cat died (not pissed but sad)
    3. I owe $1,000 to the vet
    4. my house is not baby ready yet
    5. I have to babysit my niece this weekend, even though I feel like crap

Grateful for
    1. my daughter
    2. my husband
    3. my unborn daughter
    4. that my husband has a job
    5. that we are doing pretty good financially and in other ways
    6. that I have a great supportive family
    7. my family is healthy
    8. my comfortable bed
    9. my friends
    10. that we have a place to live
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Negative things.
    1. Our house needs work done on it. We rent, and our landlord doesn't do the things they say they will.
    2. Recruiting duty means we are so far away from things like a commissary, a PX, and other military people who understand our crazy life.
    3. I forgot to buy some stuff the other day and I have to go back to the store...
    4. It's cold in here this morning...
    5. Our dog whines a lot.
    Positive Things
    1. That my husband has a good, stable job, and we don't have to worry about him getting laid off or getting sick or hurt. (he still gets paid).
    2. Government Vehicles mean we don't spend money in gas.
    3. Another county fair this week.
    4. It's September, which means that fall is nearly here!
    5. I have two beautiful, smart children who make me laugh every day.
    6. That despite living so far away from the normal military life, I really like WV.
    7. It snows here.
    (continued)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 8. My husband makes me coffee every morning and makes sure it's perfect for me before he serves it to me.
    9. That I really enjoy what I do. I found my true calling in photography
    10. My in-laws who I love, are coming today. We haven't seen them since last Christmas.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 1.) My dd is disabled.
    2.) my mother is deceased and don't have a dad either.
    3.) my grandmother told me my sister is her favorite and that my kids are brats and I am a bad mom.
    4.) My brother is a pot head who only comes around when he wants something
    5.) my in laws pretty much ignore hubby and the kids except for Christmas even though we live in the same town
    6.) We are broke all the time and dodging disconnects
    7.) Our apt burned down sep 07 and things haven't been right since.
    8>0 I am battling health problems and don't have insurance so the bill collectors call every day.
    9.) Non of our friends or family (they are worthless) wants to be around us or our children due to dd's disability and son is very hyper. We are alone and have no support
    10. lost my faith in God

good things
    1. we have a place to live
    2. we have all our utilities
    3.) we have a car
    4.) hubby and son are healthy
    5.)
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 10:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2009