how long is chicken good for??

We had a bag of frozen chicken thighs and used some and didnt use the rest, we put it in the fridge closed but is it still good?? how long does it stay good like that? i dont really want to even try to eat it.. BLAH!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How long was it in the fridge for?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would use them within 2 days after they have been frozen and then put in the fridge as long as they didn't sit out on the counter for longer than an hour.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I agree with PrydferthMenyw, but really, when in doubt, don't. If I were uneasy about eating it, I'd throw it out.

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• No longer than 2 days.

When in doubt throw it out!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 8:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I would cook all of the chicken at one time. I would toss the chicken if you think it's bad.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If it smells like anything but raw chicken throw it way, I personally don't risk it. If I'm not sure if its good or not I throw it away. Because even if its still good, if the doubt is there I won't be able to stomach it.
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2009