what do u think about the Duggars...

i cant believe they are already pregnant with baby #19!!!!!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 5:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't do it. I think it's a bit crazy to have that many kids. There's no way you can bond with each child when you have that many. I do watch the show some & it seems to me that the older kids do allot of care taking,I'm NOT saying the parents don't but really 19?!?!
    braydensmommy03

Answer by braydensmommy03 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It is not something that I would want to do. I believe to each their own and if they are happy and taking care of their children, then more power to them.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• pure and simple craziness. the last baby is barely 8 months old. and now the grandbaby and #19 will be 5 months difference in ages.
    Oh and the girls all need new perms and mom could use a makeover.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• idk how the lady had 18 kids...now shes gonna have 19!! OMG!!! they probably just walk out after number 5....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think it's awesome!
    It's awesome that she has so much energy, strength, and a great body for so many babies. And it's awesome that her husband can still perform after all this time! And it's awesome that they can afford so many children on his pay alone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i think.. its all for the fame now. i heard its addictive. once u get a lil' u want a lil' more.. and if poppin' out a few more kids is what it takes for more fame...she's obviously good at it. lol i also think its a bit selfish... think how old they will be when this kid gets older.. if they haven't croaked yet!! i guess the others would care for it..but still...selfish if u ask me. especially since i think its all for the fame...
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 7:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i thought she was already preg with # 19 ( last year ) wow i should pay attention lol. hey if u can takecare of the ones u have why not. they build a huge house and they have order in the house kids seem well behaved..to each there own i guess. i remeber seeing her laundry room i wanted that lol and i dont have that many kids it looked like a laundrymatt..lol..but will add her vajay jay must be tired.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I love that family...they seem very loving- she is a great example to us all...she can take care of all those children and is very loving towards them. I'm a little jealous of her really, I'd love to have another...I'd love to have that many kids but I couldn't support them like they do. I even buy used LOL but can't "put back the difference" like they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• im all for them having as many kids as god can bless them with. they provide well for their family and no one is starving or going without. now if she were on welfare and poppin out 20kids id be upset but she and jim bob are taking care of them on their own with their own finances and for those of you who dont know THEY ARENT GETTING PAID to be on telvision. sometimes they recive gifts from viewers like cloth diapers,toys for the kids, coupons from families..stuff like that and thats not a bad thing they are well loved and liked family and i say lets push for 20 kids lol..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well, they are a unique family.....I know it wouldn't be for me and honestly, from a psychological standpoint I wouldn't recommend it to people. At least not in today's culture. It is very counter-culture. They seem happy...which is good. I don't watch the show...to me, they are just a family and they made their decisions just like the rest of us do every day. I don't think the show really goes along with what they profess their values to be and I don't think shows like this are really fair to the kids. Their business....but then again they put it out there for the rest of us to comment on.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2009