what age should a child have all teeth ?

my daughter is 2 in a couple of weeks and am trying to get her ito a bed time routine where she sleeps by herself, she has her own bed and goes to bed at 7 after i read her a story but i have to lay next to her untill she falls asleep which yes annoyingly i sometimes fall asleep to when i do creep out she wakes later on that nite and i have to lay there with her again ive wanted to try the stay in bed tec, but think she still teething as she still has her back teeth to come through but it seems like every night for the past months she's in pain with no sign of teeth coming through it never seems to bother her through the day ive evan thought she playing on it at night to keep me there but i no that evan in her sleep she constantly jumps and sweats i dont want to try the stay in bed tec untill i no for sure she not teething and tells me aww. at what ages does a child have all teeth through?

rachenali

Asked by rachenali at 8:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 2 or 3 some kids are different.. but i dnt think its her teeth.. she might play on it to get u in there. but the jumppin and sweats doesnt mean its her teeth. she may be having bad dreams or something. u should try to look at other things talk to her dr about it. also if u want try to give her meds b4 bed to see if that helps :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My first had all his by 23 months and my second still has not gotten her 2 year molars at 27 months. My doc says if she hits 3 years and still doesn't have them then he will get concerned. She has acted like she was getting them several times and then nothing comes in and she is fine for 2-3 weeks and gets cranky again.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thank you :-)
    rachenali

Answer by rachenali at 10:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2009