creepy or what? dead lil girl talking?

my bf and i were having sex. theres no door up so the second we hear a kid or something we stop and look! (kids were in bed). we were getting into it when we heard a kid talking. it sounded like his little girl so we stopped he looked down the hall didnt see her. went into the living room she was still in bed sleeping. I have heard the baby talk at night and it was NEVER that clear and NEVER that long also his daughter doesnt talk loud at all and u could hear the talkin as if it were right at the door so we are pretty sure is wasnt her! the next day we were talkin about it and her aunt turned around and started talkin about a lil girl that died and when her granddaughter isnt her she always hears her talkin and toys fly across the room!! is that not creepy!! anything like that ever happen to u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Could be what they call a residual haunt. A specific event that plays over and over like a movie.

OR a spirit that could be aware she has died, not passed over and is wanting you to know she is there. Now ALOT of people believe spirits either die and go to heaven or to hell.....not children of course....but they feel those spirits that walk the earth are Demons.

Funny, people claim to have seen Jesus when at deaths door and have had near death experiences in the Hospital. Are we to think it's the Devil pretending to BE Jesus?

There are SO many theories out there and SO many spirit types, its mind boggling it seems. I know there is good and bad.......and as the old saying goes there is no good without evil and no evil without good.

Maybe this little girl wants to know you know she is around. Bad timing during THAT for sure...but as long as you know it could not be a neighbors child that loud...not to worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• we have strange things that happen here too. things that fall off the middle of the table when nobody is around it, things fall off the counter, a couple nights ago the broom fell after we were all asleep and it had been proped in the corner so it wouldnt fall. lol. that talking thing would have freaked me out!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My cousin's grandfather used to haunt his bedroom at night. Everyone saw the ghost, even the dog experienced it. The dog's hair used to stand on end when the ghost appeared. Really eerie. I have slept there, but the ghost didn't appear to me...and I am glad for that!
    chrisnsarasmom

Answer by chrisnsarasmom at 9:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sometimes things happen here. Things fall off the counters and into the sink. I also feel cold pockets in the house but usually in the kitchen. I know what ur thinking...Its the frig. But the doors are closed and I feel around it and nothing. Sometimes I get the feeling someones watching.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ANON... couldnt have been the neighbors kid. theres no kids around lol...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2009