Is he spending too much time with his mate?

He goes to the gym with his friend 3-4 times a week for 3 hours everytime and now he's gone to 'hang out' on a wednesday night at his friends house after I've hardly seen him all week, we both work.......Im just frustrated!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• have you told him how you feel?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• That's something only you can answer, you're the one who has to live with it. For me, that would be too much time away - I spend all day waiting looking forward to my dh coming home after work. You need to talk to him and agree on how much time he can spend with friends and how much time he will spend with family.

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 3 hours is a bit much. Talk to him and let him now that you don't see him as much and maybe cut down an hour.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We had a similar problem except my hub was taking all of the overtime he could! I tried to be supportive because I knew he was doing it for us but it still hurt my feelings and I missed him alot. I told him what I just told you and he cut down. Maybe if you tell your husband that you miss him, he won't spend so much time away.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thank you all for your answers, I told him how I felt after he got home at midnight last night!! But I reacted out of hurt and anger so I don't think he listened to me. I will sit down and talk to him properly. I just wish he would tell me if there was more of a problem here (which he says there isnt) or if he just wants to hang ot with his friends. But I look forward to seeing him all day and I just feel like Im forwever waiting and Im just left behind.. anyway Thank you all again :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009