Here fishy fishy fishy

I am planning on getting a Betta. I have had Bettas before. I love them, so beautiful. Do you have a certain fish that you like the most?

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pets

• lol! I love to watch other peoples fish. I can't EVER seem to keep them alive!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• When I was little I hated fish, and my niece poured chocolate milk into the fish tanl, so no more fishies
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I've had my goldfish for years. The biggest one is about 6 years old.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• We also really like bettas. They are nice fish. Our favorites of our large aquarium fish are Cyphotilapia Frontosa. We have a very large one right now in our 65 gallon. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• a black ghost knife fish. my family had one and he was awesome! they are blind, and use their tail to sort of feel around, so they swim backwards. they have a really great sense of smell too. we used to get live blood worms to feed him- hold them on the tip of our finger just out of the water, and he'd come diving up out of the water to slurp them up! they're really pretty too. usually people get clear tubes for them to "hide" in so you can still see them cos they are so neat looking :)
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009