Whitney Houston on Good Morning America

Did anyone see Whitney Houston on Good Morning America this morning? She was promoting her new album titled: I Look To You. She gave a concert! She is so beautiful and the fans gave her so much love. Her faith is what pulled her through some of her darkest days. I am so proud of her. You go Whitney!!! Check out her new album which is at target for $9.98 you will not be disappointed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Once again the public will never know if her "marriage problems" is a marketing strategy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Please.They smoked meth and crack for years. Now she is clean. He was such a negative infulence in her life. I know that when she first started out, the audience would boo her cuz she doesn't know how to dance and she was off key and forgot her words, so of course Bobby who was her opening act came to the rescue.True story at MSG many years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• omg, whitney has a cafemom account.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think I'll wait and see if it's hit or a flop. I haven't heard it yet and wanted to listen to a soundbite.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Wow aren't you all a breath of fresh air? Did you all wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Do be mad I did not sleep with you. If you don't have anything nice to say then please do not post a response to this question. Love your haters make them your motivators!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think it's great she's doing what she loves again! She's always had such a beautiful voice! I wihs her nothing but the BEST!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• *wish* oops
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes I saw her. She seemed a bit tenatve to me. Kinda like she had a bit of stagefright and didn't know how the fans would accept her. But they all loved her and verbally shouted their encouragement to her. And she sounded wonderful. I hope she is able to truly make this comeback. Life lessons are sometimes hard to learn. People don't want to allow you to overcome your mistakes. I truly hope she can gain back her confidence.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2009