Do you like your pampered chef stoneware?

Thinking of buying some. Wondering if it's true that it's practically impossible to burn something with these pieces.

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 9:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have one piece that my mom used for baking ricotta pies, and I've never burned one yet.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well, I'm sure you CAN burn something, but it bakes everything so evenly! I love them! I only have a few pieces, but I'm slowly building my collection. The stuff is great! I love the Round Deep Dish. We use it for Deep Dish pizza!

Do I like it? NO! I LOVE IT!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I've had a Pampered Chef pizza stone since 1996. It's been great. It works good with biscuits too. I've never burned the bottoms. It's also nice and seasoned from all those years of grease leaking into it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:58 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes I use mine everyday.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I LOVE MINE!!! As the others said, I'm sure its possible to burn something on it but it bakes everything so evenly. Everything I cook on it bakes perfectly, never over or under done. I actually "borrowed" my 1st baking stone from my brother when he was in Iraq and in the middle of a divorce. From that point on I am completely addicted to their stoneware and own almost all their pieces plus 2 of some pieces. I cook almost everything on them. Well worth the $.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 3:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Get one, they are amazing!! You can heat up leftover fries and chicken nuggets and they turn out crispy. They are well worth the price, just take care of them properly. I have been through 3 in about 10 years (I dropped one and broke it).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009