Does anyone work from home assembling products for companies?Looking to work from home.

I need a job I can do at home to make money.I have spent money for books to work from home and then they ask for more money.Just wondering if anyone does this and has succeeded.

shannon2206

Asked by shannon2206 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Gosh I remember being where you are - I finally ended up with a company I heard about when I was pregnant with my first but thought it was "too good to be true"...a few years a a number of time-wasters and scams later, I finally enrolled and LOVE IT!

Stop by my page and say hi if you want, but don't try to do any assembly jobs or envelope stuffing - they are all scams!
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 6:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I seriously do not think those jobs are real, in fact I think I saw something about this on the news and they make money from the people that put them together/somehow.

Let me ask you something: What are you GOOD at? Think that through. Then think, how can I use this in making money! We all tend to put those things to the side and just do something for the dollar. Think about what you are good at? Then look to integrate your TALENT. Such as: sewing, crafts, etc. Take a purse and redesign it - sell it on ebay.
    With the internet, you can do anything! Tons of free blogs that you can upload pics. Go to weekend markets to make some money.
    Don't rely on the " quick cash" promised here - too time consuming for what U get out of it. The internet is worldwide & So can you be. More people make it with their own stuff.
    Go for a dream, don't just be the average!
    GOOD LUCK!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I work at home with my 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer your questions! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is my job from home. Check it out, and if you are interested, just let me know. I'm here to help if you have any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yahoo listed home assembly as one of the top ten WAH Scams... No one does it! It just doens't exist! If you are looking for work from home, I understand where you are comming from... That's why I created Sabrina's Closet. There you will find a growing number of home based businesses and Jobs. Find one that's just right for you!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I work from home! Check out my website.
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2009