When did you start feeling your baby move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 12 weeks and 5 days i felt it move 3 days ago and some today. this is not my 1st pregnancy...so that may be why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• well the first moves I felt (im a first time mom) it felt like butterflies in my stomach. I didnt really start feeling her kick until I was about 24 weeks I think. I remember the day though, It was the night b4 Mother's day. that was my present as my husband and I like to say
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i am 20 weeks and started fellin it like around 17 weeks but like a week ago i started feelin it REALLY good and a few days ago me and my DF seen it kick...everyday since then we see it! it is sooo weird, its like a lil twitch or somethin!! but they say around 16-22 weeks u will feel it. good luck! its amazing!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Well.. with my first i started feeling him around 24 weeks. With this one around 14 weeks i started feeling flutters, 18 weeks it turned into kicks, 24 weeks they get more harder and my husband can see them.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• hi all and cngrats, this is my 4th pregnancy and i am 14weeks+5dys and felt little niggles about a week ago i cant wait for the bigger kicks tho its nice to feel this i find it releives my mind so i no babys is doing well xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 10:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I started feeling flutters around 18 weeks. I felt real kicks at about 22-23weeks. This is my 1st.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 15 weeks
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2009