so what are the

plans for yalls day today?
mine- I'm going to my ob at 3 and then start getting ready for the hospital next week.
what about every1 else

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sit around on CM clean house change diapers .. eat give my kid baths and tonight have a few beers after kids are in bed! woohhooo oh yeah make a huge dinner !!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Aww, Congratulations!
    Today I need to take my boys for haircuts (they start school on Tues.), vacumm and wash my car, get a few groceries and pack for our Labor Day weekend in NYC, we leave tomorrow.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• mamaada-that sounds so fun!!!!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i have 2 baskets of clothes to put away.. and i have to vaccuum. and then if the weather is gorgeous like it was yesterday.. me and dd are packing a lunch and going to the park.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have to finish up laundry, vacuum, dentist appt. at 2 and then we're going to Dinoland at the mall today:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Not a bloomin' thing.

My 3 boys are sick as am I so we are all sitting around being miserable LOL. They are watching movies today and Im here from time to time trying to not think about how bad I feel.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2009