Do u dry your babys clothes?!

It seems like some of his clothes look like they have shrunk after i wash/dry them!! Do you dry your kids clothes, or is there specific brands you dont dry? Help i dont want to ruin any clothes

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most baby clothes shrink a little the first time you wash and dry them. It's normal.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I think it mainly has to do with the brands. I buy Garanimals and Child Of Mine and the Garanimals always shrink but the other doesnt. It's normal.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I used to wash my LO's clothes in a washer then hang them on hangers on a shower rod to dry but now I don't do it because it is time consuming and its easier to put them in the dryer.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I dry then on low heat...with no fabric softener
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• yes i dry my kids clothes just buy them a lil big if you wanna ... gives them room too grow in them :)
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, I dry everything. I don't have time for hanging certain clothes to dry. When I buy things I try to take into account that they will shrink. I buy shirts a size bigger, usually. Some of the more expensive brand names don't shrink as much, but I don't buy them often because my DS is tough on clothes. I stick to the less expensive brands and buy a 3t instead of 2t because I know they will shrink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I dry my son's on medium head, no softener. Gerber onesies seemed to run small AND shrink! And like the above poster, go with a size above - babies grow so fast!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 11:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2009