What are you doing today?

Me and my 16 month old DS are going to Toddler Time at Chick Fil A and then we are going to my mom's house. Hopefully the weather is good so DS can play outside on their play set.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aww that sounds fun can i go ? lol well me .. i am sitting around waking up going too clean house and take care of my kids cook and tonght spend time with hubby and drink a couple beers when kids are in bed ;)
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• appointment at MUSC
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Today my DS and I are hanging around the house until SO gets home from work. Then it's to the park for a picnic for us...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Canning peaches, tomatoes, and a few other veggies. Hopefullly get dh to replace fuel pump on my vehicle and then we will go dove hunting this evening.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:45 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• work
    lunch (may go home and handle laundry and dishes or run errands, dunno which yet)
    work
    make dinner
    finish the dishes and laundry
    clean out the fridge
    review the kids' homework
    watch TV
    SLEEP

I know.... thrilling, right? That's my day to day.... barring a late-night anxiety attack, anyway. If I have another of those, I will very likely be up scrubbing out the fridge at 2am.

(I had one last night and did most of the laundry and dishes overnight, but I *KNOW* I will come home to find something that was "hidden" away for later.)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I spent 2 1/2 hours at the dentist this morning (long story), took my oldest daughter and my granddaughter to Toys R Us and then Walmart, then took my next youngest daughter with me to CVS to get a prescription and then to the Golden Monkey to get her naval piercing changed out.
    Came home and took my medication while hubby and two oldest daughters went to the grocery store.
    Now I'm on here, but I'd rather be in bed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009