Any tips on destressing?

My hubby and I have been trying for about 2 weeks. I ended up bleeding after I went off the ring so I am guessing that was a period and from getting off the bc. I am afraid that with the stress I am under its going to make it harder to concieve. I am 24 and we are trying to have #2. I just went off the ring which I was on for 2 weeks. I am hoping the bc didnt totally mess my system up. Thats one thing I'm worried about. We are having sex every other day or so. Sometimes every day depeding how tired we are lol. I am just worried about our bills a lot and its pointless worrying because I cant do anything to help it. I have always been a worrier and I need to quit it! Just kinda need someone to talk to and I dont have many friends. Thanks!

Luv2BeaMOM513

Asked by Luv2BeaMOM513 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hi hunni, try not to think about it to much it will happen , what it the ring? is it some sort of contriception? if so it may take a while for u to fall when i came of the pill it took me a yr or so to fall but your young just relax and enjoy the practise lol , people would say to me after yr partner has came inside of you if you lye with both legs in the air it makes a difference and dont have a pee after sex either as it washes away the sperm lol good luck and im keeping my fingers crossed for you xx all the best xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 10:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I wanted to let yuou know that stress can cause you to ovulate later, or cause you to not ovulate, but it doesm't caus yuou to have a late peroid, I just fopund tyhat out recently. have you tried nfp method at all? that way you know when you are going to ovulate and if you did...

now rto answer your question. I relax by taking walks, going swimming, and I am more relaxed when my house isn't a disaster. Also, planning helps me relax a little too.... like planning for a new baby :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• if your worried about bills why are you trying to have a child?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Thanks for your positive words. I think everyone worries about bills not only me. Ive always worried about money no matter if we have it or not. We made it with our first one and we'll make it with our second. My husband is in the process of trying to buy a meat processing locker thingy. lol He is going to make like ring bologna and summer sausage out of deer. And deer season is coming up so hopefully that will help. Yeah the ring is called the Nuvaring. I was on the pill for a while and just recently switched to the ring and used that for 2 weeks. And so ive been off bc for about 2 weeks. So am just going to just going to try and relax and let it happen. Thanx ladies!
    Luv2BeaMOM513

Answer by Luv2BeaMOM513 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• You have one child, why bother "trying" so hard for the next?
    Playing God?
    Why not wait and see and relax and God will provide for you what you need.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009