How do I?

Clean my natural hardwood floors without streaking? It is 2 1/2 inch finished wood, but streaks when I try to clean it. My kitchen has Pergo that streaks as well, cannot find ANYTHING to clean it! Help!

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 10:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use quick shine and you can recoat up to three times and your floor will shine like crazy... Love the smell to. I APPLY IT ON MY HANDS AND KNEES.... WITH A HUGE DISH TOWEL SO I DON'T MISS A SPOT. Give a try... You can find it a Wal-Mart....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Goldie (Robin) - On your hand and knees, you have to be kidding me!!?? :) If I got down I'd never get up!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 4:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I use vinegar and water every week; our house (and floors) is 70 years old; the floors were refinished 11 years ago and still look fabulous

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009