Can anyone tell me about Radcliff, KY or E-town, KY schools?

Moving to Ft. Knox, KY...Looking to stay in Radcliff or E-town which is better? which is safest? what's the best area? who has the best school?

All advise is appreciated.
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I'm from Louisville (but live in FL now). Between the two, I'd live in Etown, crime rate is lower and the schools are not bad. I wish i had stayed in KY so my kids could have gotten a better education there. FL education system sucks. Not sure where you are moving from but you are moving to a great place and it's beautiful there. I miss it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Elizabethtown is much bigger than Radcliff. I do know that alot of military families live in Elizabethtown, they actually did a movie there in E-town. My grandmother used to live in E-town at one time and she had no probs with E-town, it's quaint and very nice area. I believe the school is Hardin Co. Radcliff is you drive by it and miss it.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 10:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2009