low/high sex drive?

hi im 14 weeks pregnant, and i just caant get the thought of sex out my head lol, my partner feels this will be unfair on the baby , but he didnt feel this way when i was pregnant with the other 2 , im not to keen in masterbation and wouldnt have time anyway as i have a 5yr old and 9yr old to run around after and i only do sex toys with my partner , any tips ladies feel free as i am gagging for it basicly no point in being shy pmsl xxx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They actually don't recommend that you use toys when you are pregnant because of the bacteria. I'm sure this bums you out as it did me when I found out. We did still use the vibrating ring a couple times early on. Maybe he is just weirded out now by it. My husband didnt' start to get weird bout it until I was closer to 25 or 30 weeks along. He claimed he could feel the baby moving when I was on him. I would just tell him he better get it now while he can, because he will have 6 straight weeks of no sex after the baby. Good luck.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• you have no idea how lucky you are, ever since i have been preggo i have had no sex drive at all im 37 weeks and my husband gets it maybe once every two weeks, it just hurts me like it doesnt feel good anymore, i hope its not like this forever because we used to make love 2-3 times a day
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009