Pregnant on birthday?

Have you ever been pregnant on your birthday? Yesterday was my 25th birthday and I'm 34 weeks pregnant, so there wasn't a lot to do! Anyone else share my pain? LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll be pregnant on my 21st kinda disappointing but really I don't care. There is more to life than partying. Children are so much better. :) I will probably make my hubby take me out for icecream! hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I was pregnant on my b-day with all three kids. Just went out for dinner and a movie.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• YES! My 23rd birthday is September 12. I will be 39 weeks pregnant. It sucks- but I will def. be making up for it after he is born. (Due September 18th)
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Been there 3x's-it sux!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I've been there and had a great time. It didn't suck at all.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:45 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Happy birthday mama! My birthday was Monday and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. I didn't really care, I don't need to go out and party to have a good time. My DH cooked me a wonderful dinner (salmon with lemon caper sauce and an asparagus risotto) and had the table set with candles and flowers and the whole deal, and we had a nice quiet night at home. It was a lovely birthday.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I got pregant on my bday! Me and my hubs had a few and that was the one day we "forgot" to use a condom, so nine months later my daughter was born
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Why does it suck? I don't really understand that.

For my birthday we usually go out to eat, maybe a movie, and maybe go look at Christmas lights.

We still get to do that if I'm pregnant, I just can't drink. So what? Have a virgin something and be happy.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• twice i was 20 for my first one and my second one it was my 21st
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I was pregnant for my 20th birthday. I think my Dh took me out to dinner, but that was a while ago
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009