DIYideas

hey girls. i am planning my wedding and im on quite a budget! i need any DIY ideas to help me cut the cost but still make my day beautiful. I want everything outside in the summer! please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Check out the dollar store for decorations! I once saw some really nice Martha Stewart wedding stuff at Big Lots for like $2. Summer, outside wedding, I'm thinking Lua. Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Okay, I was just married in June and we were a " DIY" couple! We made our own boutineeres, corsages, and bouquets. It really wasnt hard. We also made our own centerpieces. They were glass mason jars with two different shades of sand in them and a votive candle. We also attached hand made tags that said "Best Wishes" to a hand made bow tied around the rims out of rafia. For our reception, we had a few friends and family pitch in for a menu item. We had a hog roast for the main course. We did alot of different things and it made the day that much more special. If you have any questions, just ask! Congrats on your engagement.
    anonymous101

Answer by anonymous101 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2009