hubby making jokes about my weight?

i'm 32 weeks pregnant and i weigh 136 pounds before i got pregnant i weighed 110 pounds. It seems like everytime i take a bath or a shower my husband comes up with some remark like look at the huge cow or my god your big. It upsets me becuase i am not fat i am pregnant. How do i deal with them i have tried to tell him to stop but he doesnt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HE IS PLAYING WITH U ..
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• hi , i am so sorry to hear that , just sit down and talk to him and explain how it makes you feel , if he loves and carees for you he will understand, however i am only 14 weeks gone and i have a small body but when i get in the bath i have to get my partner to get me out as my bum is huge and i pulled him in the bath the other day just for a joke because he does like yr partner sometimes has a sly remark about the size of me so i thought right i will get you back lol, but defo talk to him i feel better when i do and so does my partner xx good luck and have a nice easy preg and labour lol xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 10:58 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• either hes joking around, or if not thats fucked up. i would be pissed. my SO did call me fat a few times when i was pregnant though, and we were fighting. and i was so upset about it. i weighed 135 before i got pregnant an weighed like 185 by the end of my pregnancy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My answer for this when I was pregnant was always "I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?" :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 11:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• If you have told him to stop and he hasn't then he is being insensitive and tell him I'll come bash his fucking head in.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Just tell him to be quiet - he can leave if he wants you have no need for a mean husband BUT he will pay financially for your comfort and baby's upbringing in the manner of which you've been accustomed!!!! Add you'lll help him leave if he doesn't wise up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Jademom07 LOVE IT op I'm in we've got your back momma don't you worry!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LOL DH DID THE SMAE THING AND THEN HE REALIZED HE HAD AGINED 30 LBS WHEN I WAS PREGGO. SO WHEN HE SAYS THAT JUST SAY YEAH I KNOW BUT AT LEAST I LOOK SEXY YOU JUST LOOK PLAIN UGLY.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• hopefully he is just joking around and you can tell him that it hurts your feelings and he will stop. if he is being serious that's really awful and, again you should tell him how hurtful it is. it sounds like you are quite thin and definitely not fat! good luck sweetie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sit him down and EXPLAIN it to him. If he doesn't get it. next time you see him naked make fun of his dick. That will make him stop and learn some empathy!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2009