do you think that octomom should keep her kids

do you think that octomom should keep all 14 kids or should they be taken away from her

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Taken away. After seeing her tv special she did, i'm convinced she's a nut job and those kids are suffereing, angry, and neglected.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I dont think they have any basis for taking her kids. She cant afford them (alot of people cant), she's cooky (lots of kids have wierd parents-its not for gov. to judge), She made a bad choice (who hasnt), she doesnt spen enough ime with them individually (lots of people have nannys, or work 2 jobs or are on the phone too much ignoring their kids). Gov't cant step in based on any of these. Children arent being abused so she should get to keep them but I feel sorry for them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• She is a neglectful mom and very self absorbed person. I think the kids should be placed in a home where they will be loved, disciplined and raised right. Won't happen and we all will pay for her 14 kids when they do what mom did and live off the system like she does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I agree with 11:15. She isn't outright abusing her kids. There are lots of parents with one or two kids and the same problems. I don't agree with her having so many kids, but it's not my life. Regardless of what people think, the kids are here. People shouldn't go around slamming a situation that already exists. The kids are here, she needs as much help and support as she can get. She does seem nutty,but she's not pushing the job out on other people- she is taking responsibility for her situation,has admitted she didn't make the greatest choice, and doing what she can to provide for them. She isn't out partying or sleeping all day or dumping her kids off on other people- those are the parents who shouldn't have their kids. There is a difference between not agreeing with her and punishing her for it. She will have plenty of help with those children.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 12:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• 11:51 ++ on that basis, how many other kids should be taken away?
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 12:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• HECK No!! She should not get to keep those kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2009