AHHHH!!!!! i'm going crazy!!!! I need yalls help.

okay people's I have a doctor app. today at 3pm, I will find out exactly what day I'll have my c-section next week. But the only problem is that I am going crazy waiting for the app.! I need some ideas on how to pass the time. I have already cleaned and re-cleaned the house (when I get nervous I clean) I've washed everything, even my husband's shoes, I've dusted, and cooked meals and freezed them for next week and the weeks after, Ive packed and re-packed my hospital bag 3times, and everything is ready in my baby's room. I NEED IDEAS! I have no idea why the day is going by so slow!

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have a pregnancy or baby book to write in? Watch a good movie, go shopping for the baby or yourself. Go on a walk or go to the gym to pass time and get your anxiety level down as much as you can. Write your family and friends letters or e-mails. That's all I can come up with hope it helps a little
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 11:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• make something for the baby.

make a photo album on shutterfly. I made a book hardback and it is sooooo awesome!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Draw a picture of what you think the baby will look like. I did that when I was in labor with my daughter. I was in labor for 30 hours and the TV in the hospital only got one channel and they were playing a law and order marathon. I needed to do something, so I drew a picture.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• RELAX! you won't have much opportunity to over the next few weeks. so my suggestion, take a warm bath, read a good book. or go online and create birth announcements.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009