Does your husband ask you to do this?

I want to know if your men have asked you to play with their butt hole.

He's not gay. I swear.

Last night he asked me to lube up and "pleasure his butt". We've been together for 7 yrs and he's never asked me to do this before. He did have a killer orgasm,but he admitted afterwords the he didn't like the "after effects". He felt violated. Hahaha! I'm sorry to laugh, but isn't that how women feel after their DH/SO bombard their way into our butts? It feels like your still trying to take a poop for 20 minutes, afterwords! And that's just a finger!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• He's not asked per se but I know, from discussions before, that he likes it. I just havent had the desire to do it LOL.

Something about the prostate gland being stimulated and it makes things amazing...blah blah blah LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• eww no! so he came?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Um no thats weird. My husband likes playing with mine and crap but he will NOT let me near his. (not that it would do anything for me, it would just be like "payback) Maybe he's gay?
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes, he likes it...the male prostate is the equivalent to our g-spot. guess where the prostate is...in their anus.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Yes. If you have ever had anyone massage the anal opening then you will understand why they want it done. It relaxes the muscles and it does feel good. I don't like entry back there myself but that massage is great. I like it, SO loves it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• LOL. He's not gay and if you knew him, you'd agree. He came, but he was jerking off, not just from the butt hole stimulation. Lol.
    Btw, I really don't know if i was stimulating the prostate gland. I just kind of stuck it up there and hoped I was doing it right. Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• DH hasn't asked but we did push the limits one night, so to speak, and he did enjoy it.

I don't think it has anything to do with being gay. Not all gay men have anal sex & some straight men enjoy the sensation. It doesn't mean they want a guy's finger or whatever there, just that the feeling gives them pleasure. Being gay is about your attraction to men versus women, not what sensation gives you pleasure. Just because I like DH to go down on me, doesn't mean I want a woman to do it!!

From what I have read, there are a ton of nerve endings in that area & it can bring on intense orgasms for both men & women. Sometimes, though, the taboo nature of it can be too much & the brain takes over & says it is a bad thing. I don't think it is bad in any way, but I think each person has the right to decide what feels good to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• "Btw, I really don't know if i was stimulating the prostate gland. I just kind of stuck it up there and hoped I was doing it right. Lol. "

The prostate is only about a knuckle and a half into the opening, so about 1/3 of your finger...If you had it that far in, you were hitting it...also my dh doesn't like the in out, he just wants a wiggle from side to side or up and down.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• my husband likes it too, I dont' do it too long because I dont' like to but I will mess a little bit with it. Its doesn't make him gay, don't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2009