Isn't this a long Wait for installation?

Bought a computer package at Staples on Friday the 28th. Paid for the gold instalation pkg. of $200.00 more! And they can't come & connect it until Wed. the 9th of September! That's the soonest time available. Isn't this a long wait? Or am I just too eager? DH made the arrangements! Have you any experience with Staples or their installers they send out?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow that is a seriously long wait! I've never had anything take ten days! But I've never been to staples either. Sorry!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Ask them to call you if they have a cancellation and can get you installed quicker.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Staples is very professional and will take good care of you. This is a busy time of year with school starting up so the wait may be a little longer. Also they may have had to special order certain parts. I've used Staples for business and home many times and they have always been good. But I do live in a different state than you do. I don't know what they are like in your area. I'm glad you are getting your computer issues worked out.

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 9:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009