Idk where to put this.

But here it goes. I just got the DNA test back on my daughter. And it stated that the guy who I have been saying is the father is her father...it was kinda a big duh. Everyone in his family and him were in denial. Anyways. Now they all *except him* wanna be a part of her life and are pretty much throwing them selfs on me. It makes me soo sick. Like really you wouldnt see her before and now you want to see her all the time. Its so sicking to me. So anyways my question is have anyone been in this situations or have any advice to how to handle this!?!? I want them *minus him* to be apart of her life but I just cant deal with the whole Give me give me give me.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tell them to give you and her some space and start slow. They do deserve to be a part of her life since they are her family, but you need some time to get over what they put you through.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I am going through a similar situation... dad is slowly accepting the fact that he's the father... He has seen our dd once in almost 5 mo. I would set ground rules... two hours here, two hours there... blah blah blah... Just make sure you don't do anything you're not comfortable with... no matter what!! GL doll!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2009