y are yall so rude on here???

momof3girls421

Asked by momof3girls421 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• not ALL of us!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Just a few are. It's just some are more vocal then others.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Not everyone on here is rude. There are some very nice and helpful mothers but because it's open to every mother we end up with some very self-centered people who say things that should not be said. Try to ignore them the best you can and you will see there are some really great mothers on here as well.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• At least, I am not one of the "ALL".
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 12:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I'm sorry you have experienced that kind of behavior. I'm also sorry that you feel we are "all rude". We are not all rude. The best place to find great friends are to find groups that interest you. Good luck and hang in there. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• women can be katty when they feel attacked or that they have a better way of parenting then everyone else or they have the number 1 solution to the question and believe that everyone should be like them. Thats true with the navy women lol, j/k not all navy wives just my neighbors.
    sedelagarza

Answer by sedelagarza at 3:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• It's just like real life--some people are A-holes, and some are not. I run into rude people all the time in my dat-to-day life, both online and in person. A lot of people just suck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2009