Do teething tablets really work?

Do teething tablets really work and if they do which brand is the best? Thanks

momof2girlz33

Asked by momof2girlz33 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I found them to work WONDERS!!! My dd started getting teeth at 3 mos and nothing worked! It was horrible! When she got her top teeth in (all 4 at once) I used them and it was GREAT! She was able to continue playing, no fussing!! Now she's getting her last bit of teeth in and I give her teething tablets. It stops her sour mood and next thing I know she's literally bouncing off the walls! No fussing, no crying! I love those things! I use the brand at walmart (didn't know they had more than one brand).
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Hylands is the brand I used and they worked very well.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• For my three kids and my sister's baby, the tablets do its wonder for sure. I would recommand Hyland is the best. Buy from drugstore.com has better deal than stores.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• another trick i use, there is these infant feeders that you can put fruit or veg or food in when they are really little, I take frozen fruit and put it in there and my baby loves it.
    Jesusfanatic

Answer by Jesusfanatic at 1:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• they are a life saver!!! hylands is what we use.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My dd just started teething and someone recommended them to me.
    She hadn't slept in two days, and within 20 minutes of the tablets she took a two hour nap because she could finally relax.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• My daughter liked them. Not sure the brand though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2009